Python interpreter in Basic or a Python-2-Basic translator.

Larry Bates lbates at syscononline.com
Sun May 1 09:42:42 EDT 2005

I don't think this is going to happen.

Applications that drive MS Office applications merely call COM
objects that perform the actual operations.  It doesn't really
matter what language calls the COM objects, they are the same
objects all the time.  If they don't like the "installation"
of the Python interpreter, use py2exe to convert your app to
an .EXE file with some supporting .DLL files and use Inno
Installer to turn it all into a single setup.exe file that
can be distributed.  Then you can install on machines without
doing Python installation.

Otherwise, bite the bullet and just learn and write in VB/VBA.

-Larry Bates