Python Documentation (should be better?)

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Wed May 11 20:22:29 EDT 2005

Ivan and Company:

Keep this in your favorites bar:

http://rgruet.free.fr/PQR24/PQR2.4.html

Under "Contents", click on "Basic types and their operations:...string"

But I think this could have an expanded "idioms" section.
I.E.
       for index,element in enumarate(alist):
or
       for atup in zip(list1,list2):
Maybe we could compile a list? Maybe under "Idioms (was Re: Python Documentation)"?

Anybody care to send in their favorites? I'll compile them.

James

--
James Stroud
Box 951570