Encryption with Python?

hemanth hemanthps at gmail.com
Fri May 13 05:46:06 EDT 2005

Anthra Norell wrote:
> Thanks a lot for the feedback. This is certainly a great learning
> experience. It's a fascinating topic too. Without wishing to annoy,
I'd be
> interested in knowing more. I insert questions below.

You can google your questions and you will find them out answered in
many
cryptography FAQs. For a less mathematical, but entertaining treatise
on
cryptography, read Simon Singh's "The Code Book". You will definitely
appreciate how the various crypto algorithms through the history of
mankind
were broken and what is the state of the art in the field.