Python Graphing Utilities.

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue May 10 19:57:31 EDT 2005

On 2005-05-10, Kenneth Miller <ken.miller at entouch.net> wrote:

> Ahh Thanks for the quick replies. I'm having a look through
> them now. What would you consider the best for real time
> applications?

That depends on how fast "real time" is.  I use gnuplot-py for
1 Hz update rates with no issues.  2Hz worked OK but much
faster than that probably isn't the best application for
gnuplot.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Why is everything
                                  at               made of Lycra Spandex?