Python Documentation (should be better?)

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Thu May 12 02:19:24 EDT 2005

Ivan Van Laningham wrote:

> Hi All--
>
> John Bokma wrote:
>>
>> Ivan Van Laningham wrote:
>>
>> >  Python docs are not as good as PHP docs.
>>
>> Oh my. I hope you are just making that up. PHP documentation is
>> guesstimated on how PHP works on average. Add the online comments
>> clutter and you probably are better off reading the source.
>>

> I didn't write that; I was riffing on Christopher's contention that
> Python's docs ought to be awesome, which I think ought to be true.

Apologies for the misquoting :-) I couldn't even imagine that the statement
could be true in anyway.  I've read the introduction, and Dive into Python,
which I highly recommend, and I liked what I read :-).

--
John                               MexIT: http://johnbokma.com/mexit/
                           personal page:       http://johnbokma.com/