Strip white spaces from source

qwweeeit at yahoo.it qwweeeit at yahoo.it
Mon May 9 14:55:21 EDT 2005

Hi Richie,
thank you for your answer.
Your solution is interesting but does not take into account some white
spaces (like those after the commas, before or after mathematical
operands etc...).
Besides that I'm a almost a newbie in Python, and I have the very old
programmers' habits (I don't use classes...).

But I have solved nevertheless my problem (with the help of Alex
Martelli and his fab method of
"tokenize.generate_tokens(cStringIO.StringIO(string).readline"   I have
read in a clp answer of Alex to a question of Gabor Navy).

If someone is interested (I think nobody...) I can give my solution.

Bye.