[pysqlite] How do I use pysqlite in a multi-threading env.?

F. GEIGER f.geiger at vol.at
Sat May 21 03:42:10 EDT 2005

"Gerhard Haering" <gh at ghaering.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.239.1116573867.8733.python-list at python.org...

I've completely rewritten the db handling stuff, which formerly did too much
behind the scenes (explicit is better than implicit...). Now everything
looks much better. No unexpected errors and - most important - locking works
as expected. I have no idea yet, what went wrong with the former (probably
more pythonic) solution. It always did it with MySQL as backend.

Anyway, I'm quite happy now, that I can work on a db, that is incorporated
into the app itself.

Thanks for your help, Gerhard! And, sorry for the troubles...

Kind regards
Franz GEIGER