HELP Printing with wxPython

Mario mario at nospam.noext
Wed May 11 07:57:55 EDT 2005

Hello all, I'm trying hard to make possible to print some simple text from
python to the default printer using wxPython, after days of internet
searches I found this page: http://wiki.wxpython.org/index.cgi/Printing but
is impossible to use this script even if I do exactly as said there. I think
the script is buggy or I am not able to use it, even if seems very simple to
use...

Anyone can give me an hint on how to easily and simply print some text? Is
there a library ready to download and use? Something like SendPrinter("some
text\n")?

Thanks in advance if anyone can give any help.

Mario