modifiable config files in compiled code?

gaudetteje at gmail.com gaudetteje at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 21:45:19 EST 2005

Larry,

I am using py2exe to package my application into an executable, but did
not have the need for an installer such as Inno Installer.  This is
definately good info for future use, though.  Thank you!

Tom,

No, I didn't know about the ConfigParser module and was exactly what I
was trying to find.  Py2exe will convert all *.py modules in my program
and this was the reason I couldn't simply use an import command.

I'm curious to know if the built-in execfile() command is supported by
the compiled Python code.  I'll have to check this out later.

Thanks for your help, everyone!

Jay