Trouble with RC2

Do Re Mi chel La Si Do enleverlesO.OmcO at OmclaveauO.com
Mon Mar 28 14:32:07 EST 2005

Hi !

I have sevral problems with P4-RC2.

Typical case, I have a script who run OK with P4 "standard" ; but, on a new
install, with P4-RC2, I obtain :

        Traceback (most recent call last):
          File "C:\PONX\ponx.py", line 60, in ?
            import pdebug
          File "C:\PONX\pdebug.py", line 224
                    for tmpArg in args[1:]:
                  ^
        SyntaxError: invalid syntax

If I overwrite with P4 "standard", the problem disappears.

I had problems, with three new installs :  on Windows-server-2003,
Windows-XP-Pro, Windows-2000.

I can reproduce the problem at will.  But it is long time, because I formate
the CPU of test to each test.

*** Sorry for my poor and bad english (therefore, boosted by google) ***

@-salutations

Michel Claveau