Trouble with RC2

Do Re Mi chel La Si Do enleverlesO.OmcO at OmclaveauO.com
Wed Mar 30 01:50:52 EST 2005

Hi !

Yes, P4RC2 is a error ; it is Python 2.4.1 release candidate 2
Yes, P2.4 is Python 2.4

The scripts use ONLY space-indentation.

But the important points are :
    - if I install Python 2.4 on the rc2 (overwrite), then problem
disappears, with the SAME scripts.
    - the problem is only with if the p2.4.1rc2 install is the first install
(no Python previously)
    - I had others problems, but difficult to encircle (example : COM-server
in Python, with no problem in run, but errors with use ("no interface"),
with rc2 'first install'; and without problem if P4, or P2.3.5 was
installed ).

For the scripts : they are too big (3500 lines +700 lines + 850 lines) for
to send them (and they require many modules)...

*** Sorry for my poor and bad english ***

@-salutations
--
Michel Claveau