win32 shell extension (virtual drive)

Roger Upole rupole at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 06:39:43 EST 2005

There's an example shell extension in the Pywin32 demos
that creates a pseudo-folder whose contents are determined by
python code.  Take a look at
\win32comext\shell\demos\servers\shell_view.py.
However, I don't think it qualifies as 'simple' ;)

         Roger

news:mailman.399.1110825146.1799.python-list at python.org...