compiled open source Windows lisp

Brandon J. Van Every try_vanevery_at_mycompanyname at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 21:12:44 EST 2005

Christopher C. Stacy wrote:

> All this information has been available in FAQs and
> on many web pages since forever.

When I Google for "comp.lang.lisp FAQ," I get a document that was last
updated in 1997.  Consequently I do not pay attention to it.  I do peruse
newsgroup archives, and I did make a thorough search of "Lisp stuff" 2 years
ago.  It is possible, however, that my criteria was somewhat more
restrictive back then.

As for "websites," well, there's a sea of them.  I ask human beings for
pointers because it saves time.

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

20% of the world is real.