Help Installing Python 2.3.5

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Fri Mar 11 14:22:28 EST 2005

I was recently playing with my vmware and found that the enthought python
distro installs and behaves very well. It has many handy modules bundled with
it (but I think that its at 2.3.3 if that makes a difference):

http://www.enthought.com/python/

More windowsy users may have some thoughts about enthought. I don't use
windows except when I have to, so there may be something wrong with my
suggestion.

James

--
James Stroud, Ph.D.