Tabnanny?

Anna M. anna-s at internet.is
Wed Jun 8 19:36:36 EDT 2005

Hello, i am very new to this.  Only heard of python a week ago and have
never posted before anywhere.  But I am trying to rewrite a program that I
made in C++ in Python, a radixSort I did as a school project.  I get a
Tabnanny Tokenizing Error that says Token Error: EOF in multi-line
statement.  I gather from the internet that it means I have a tab-error.  I
just can't seem to find it.  Is this something you can help me with?  Could
I post my code here and you could look at it or is that a bit to much ;)

Many thanks,

Anna