MySQLDBAPI

Gregory Piñero gregpinero at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 22:33:49 EDT 2005

Here's a list of all the files from the RPM extraction, maybe that helps too?

[gpinero at intel1 rpmmysql]$ dir -R
.:
usr

./usr:
bin  include  lib

./usr/bin:
comp_err  mysql_config

./usr/include:
mysql

./usr/include/mysql:
chardefs.h  m_ctype.h    my_net.h         mysql.h          sslopt-case.h
dbug.h      m_string.h   my_no_pthread.h  mysql_version.h  sslopt-longopts.h
errmsg.h    my_config.h  my_pthread.h     my_sys.h         sslopt-usage.h
history.h   my_global.h  mysql_com.h      raid.h           sslopt-vars.h
keymaps.h   my_list.h    mysqld_error.h   readline.h       tilde.h

./usr/lib:
mysql

./usr/lib/mysql:
libdbug.a  libmerge.a   libmyisammrg.a    libmystrings.a  libnisam.a
libheap.a  libmyisam.a  libmysqlclient.a  libmysys.a