Like a star, I burn bright, dissipating into the night.

Peter "Shaggy" Haywood phaywood at alphalink.com.au.NO.SPAM
Wed Jun 1 22:41:47 EDT 2005

Groovy hepcat Jeff_Relf was jivin' on 2 Jun 2005 00:37:41 GMT in
comp.lang.c.
Like a star, I burn bright, dissipating into the night.'s a bad trip!
Dig it!

>Hi  eprint10108,  Hiding like a rat,  You asked me if I was saved ? :

  [URL snipped.]

>No, I am not, and neither are you.
>You can't handle reality, can't face your own mortality,
>so, instead of taking drugs to hallucinate, you get high on Christ.
>
>Better to let go of all your attachments, I say.
>Our world is always and forever ephemeral,
>everyone and everything goes away, in the long run.
>
>My mantra is:
>
>  Through no fault of my own... I was born.
>  Through no fault of my own... I die.
>  Like a star, I burn bright, dissipating into the night.

  Who cares? Do not feed the trolls. Starve them and they will go
away. But if you absolutely must respond to these idiots, do not
repost their URLs intact.

http://alphalink.com.au/~phaywood/