Like a star, I burn bright, dissipating into the night.

Jeff_Relf Me at Privacy.NET
Wed Jun 1 20:37:41 EDT 2005

Hi  eprint10108,  Hiding like a rat,  You asked me if I was saved ? :
  http://115639.aceboard.net/forum2.php?rub=158&cat=61&login=115639&page=0#id96

No, I am not, and neither are you.
You can't handle reality, can't face your own mortality,
so, instead of taking drugs to hallucinate, you get high on Christ.

Better to let go of all your attachments, I say.
Our world is always and forever ephemeral,
everyone and everything goes away, in the long run.

My mantra is:

  Through no fault of my own... I was born.
  Through no fault of my own... I die.
  Like a star, I burn bright, dissipating into the night.