When someone from Britain speaks, Americans hear a "British accent"...

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Jun 28 23:09:56 EDT 2005

On 2005-06-28, Jarek Zgoda <jzgoda at gazeta.usun.pl> wrote:
> Grant Edwards napisa³(a):

>>>Wasn't they all Brits?
>>
>> Nope.  Terry Gilliam was from Minneapolis.
>
> Are you sure there are no Brits in Minneapolis?

There are plenty of Brit's in Minneapolis.  My favorite radio
DJ is one of them.

Perhap's Gilliam has lived in Britain long enough to be
considered a Brit, but he was born in Minneapolis, graduated
from College in LA, and didn't move to Britain until he was
something like 27.  I believe he has British citizenship, so if
that's the criterion, he's a Brit now.  However, back when he
was in Monty Python, he'd only lived in England for few years.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  How's it going in
                                  at               those MODULAR LOVE UNITS??