Autoroll Fix Members Update Now

info at dishnews.com info at dishnews.com
Tue Jun 14 20:57:08 EDT 2005

Attn Satellite tv tester,http://www.nagra2ready.com

It is very urgent that you change your keys on your cards and fta units. The current keys are as follows.

Dishnetwork Key 1 is active, changed TUE JUNE 14th, 2005
KEY0: 34 12 B8 ED 07 A7 CB C8 KEY1:0C 97 B4 37 5E 3F BE 81

It is also very important to note that if you are using an fta that you flash it with the latest version 4.2 of our nagra2ready bin. We provide support for all brands of fta units. Login now to update your receiver with the ecm-proof bin that we have compiled.

http://www.nagra2ready.com

If you are using rom cards or other card based fixes, it is important that you are protected from the ecm slated in the stream within the next 24 hours. This rare type of damaging ecm will bypass all current blockers and will cause permanant dammage to your hardware. Update your equipment now, do not wait for the worst to happen.

We only have 72 slots open for new members, so if you fail to join in time, we will lock down the members section to new members. We do this to preserve the integrity of our ultra-private scripts and keep the code secure on a limited platform.

http://www.nagra2ready.com