Using PAMIE to upload and download files...is it possible?

calfdog at yahoo.com calfdog at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 16:28:21 EDT 2005

Yes, you should be able uploads and downloads, but you have to import
modaltest which uses WinGuiAuto to do this. This also handles pop-ups

ModalTest.py is in the files section of the Pamie Users Group
http://pamie.sourceforge.net.

You have to sign up as a member to access the file. Membership is free.

It uses threading to allow you to upload and download and then continue
on with your test. I will be incorporated into PAMIE 1.6

Let me know if you runn into any problems!
RL Marchetti