Using PAMIE to upload and download files...is it possible?

scrimp scrimp212 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 10:32:41 EDT 2005

I dont see the modaltest.py would u please send me a link to it. I
still have not been able to gets winGuiAuto to work. I have pamie
logging into a site, navigating to the downloads section, and clicking
the link of the file to download and it stops right there.

I am downloading a zip file and there are two windows that come up. The
first one is the File download window in which it asks to either Open,
Save, Cancel, or More Info and then after clicking Save it brings up
another window Save As and asks where you want the file This is my
code:

rVal = None
dnldpath = "C:\\"
dnld = findTopWindow("File Download")
btnSave = findControl(dnld, "&Save", "Button")
clickButton(btnSave)

save = findTopWindow("Save As")
btnSave2 = findControl(save, "&Save", "Button")
editPath = findControl(save, None, "Edit")
if dnldPath != None:
    setEditText(editPath, dnldPath)
rVal = getEditText(editPath)
clickButton(btnSave2)

and then I just quit IE right after that. Thanks again!