What is different with Python ?

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Tue Jun 14 15:12:42 EDT 2005

Peter Maas wrote:
> Yes, but what did you notice first when you were a child - plants
> or molecules? I imagine little Andrew in the kindergarten fascinated
> by molecules and suddenly shouting "Hey, we can make plants out of
> these little thingies!" ;)

One of the first science books that really intrigued me
was a book on stars I read in 1st or 2nd grade.

As I mentioned, I didn't understand the science of biology
until I was in college.

Teaching kids is different than teaching adults.  The
latter can often take bigger steps and start from a
sound understanding of logical and intuitive thought.
"Simple" for an adult is different than for a child.

				Andrew
				dalke at dalkescientific.com