What language to manipulate text files

Brian desertgarden at netscape.com
Sun Jun 12 11:40:09 EDT 2005

Hi Roose,

Actually, it is a good thing because it allows those who know the Python
language to be able to show the benefits and weaknesses of the language.
  Sure, the attitude here will be "Yes, it's a great language."  Yet, at
the same time, it also enables the poster to be able to see potential
benefits to Python that he or she may not of been aware of.

If we don't let others know about the benefits of Python, who will?

Brian
---