login website that using PHP

Drazen Gemic here at there.net
Mon Jun 20 13:20:15 EDT 2005

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 19:11:38 -0700, frost wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to login a website that using PHP and javascript. This is
> what happend if you browse that website using IE, after you login, you

Browser remembers so called HTTP authorization header field. It sends
authorization information whenever server requiress authorization by
sending corresponding status code and, so called, realm specification.

It is beyond the scope of this group and it is well described in HTTP
standard and corresponding RFC.

DG