No subject

Jatinder Singh jatinder at textualanalytics.com
Mon Jun 6 02:42:50 EDT 2005

B and C are subdirectories of Parent Directory A.
I am executing a file in Directory C which is importing a file f' in directory
B.
Now while running python file m getting an error of can't open f'. If I copy f'
in
 current directory B. then It is running. I want to get rid of that and run the
programme without copying the other f' files( even .txt also) in the current
directory. and I have so many files in directory B,otherwise I wou;ld have
wppended the path while opening the file. I don't want to do it for each file
and also If i need to change directory structure then also I should change one
path and able to run the Programme.

Quoting Tiago Stürmer Daitx <tdaitx at gmail.com>:

> Well, I still quite don't get what you want to do. I mean, you do need
> to be more specific. Maybe you can post part of your code or explain
> in details what you are trying to do. Anything that would help me
> understand what's going on.
>
> In the mean time, check these sites...
> The file section in the Tutorial (there's not much to see, but hey,
> who knows?):
> http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/node9.html#SECTION009200000000000000000
>
> The online book DiveIntoPython
> http://diveintopython.org/file_handling/file_objects.html
>
> Or some common questions about files (maybe you can find the answer
> for your troubles - not all of them, of course)  =)
> http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/index.phtml/fid/552
>
> Regards,
> Tiago S Daitx
>
> On 6/6/05, Jatinder Singh <jatinder at textualanalytics.com> wrote:
> > I am reading a only. But what if I want read write and execute that file.
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Jatinder Singh
> >
> > " Everyone needs to be loved... especially when they do not deserve it."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX