No subject

Tiago Stürmer Daitx tdaitx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 03:06:37 EDT 2005

Well, I still quite don't get what you want to do. I mean, you do need
to be more specific. Maybe you can post part of your code or explain
in details what you are trying to do. Anything that would help me
understand what's going on.

In the mean time, check these sites...
The file section in the Tutorial (there's not much to see, but hey,
who knows?): http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/node9.html#SECTION009200000000000000000

The online book DiveIntoPython
http://diveintopython.org/file_handling/file_objects.html

Or some common questions about files (maybe you can find the answer
for your troubles - not all of them, of course)  =)
http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/index.phtml/fid/552

Regards,
Tiago S Daitx