wx GUI with other classes

dberlin at gmail.com dberlin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:22:19 EDT 2005

hey,
My situation is like this-
whenever I create an application with a gui I put the gui source in one
file that calls all the other classes (from imported modules).
This creates a problem when needing to print something out on a gui
control or something similar. It is then needed to send the called
class the control object and the class will then modify it on its part.
This makes the classes I create not very generic, and just gives me the
feeling i'm tangling all my modules and classes together.

Anyone have other ideas how to solve this? or maybe there is no problem
in doing this at all?