(OT) lincense protection generator

Elliot Temple curi at curi.us
Thu Jun 2 18:46:47 EDT 2005

Why not check if all files you use are in appropriate directories,
but not worry about same computer?

You could also use some kind of hash on all your files, and check
that they haven't been changed using that (ie, do they still hash to
the same value they are supposed to?).  (I know very little about
hashes, so don't ask me for details.)