COM problem .py versus .exe

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Mon Jun 27 09:08:01 EDT 2005

[Greg Miller]

| Thanks for the tweaked code, it worked on my desktop.

Thanks for the confirmation; I don't use py2exe myself,
and while I could run up a test case (and probably should
given the number of queries I get like this) I've never
got round to it.

I'm close to releasing a version 1.0 of wmi which
includes that and couple of other changes. (The
version bump is just because it's as stable as it's
going to get and why hang around with sub-1.0 versions
forever?)

TJG

http://www.star.net.uk