Mod_python psp import module problem

py.adriano at gmail.com py.adriano at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 00:32:41 EDT 2005

Hi folks...

I'm getting a weird problem while loading psp module from mod_python.
It only happen somethimes, and I just can't figure out why.
I saw other threads in other lists over the net, but none of them
solved the problem.
My last hope is this last thread before been forced to change my
project language.

This is the output that I got:

"""

Mod_python error: "PythonHandler mod_python.publisher"

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line
299, in HandlerDispatch
    result = object(req)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/publisher.py", line
136, in handler
    result = util.apply_fs_data(object, req.form, req=req)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/util.py", line 361,
in apply_fs_data
    return object(**args)

  File "/var/www/quiron/core/CadastrarUsuario.py", line 37, in
cadastrar
    login = mod_python.psp.PSP (req, raiz+'FormCadastraUsuario.psp')

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'psp'

"""

Does anybody here can give some hope about this matter??

[]'s!