PyGTK or wxPython (not a flame war) on Windows

Torsten Bronger bronger at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Jul 24 16:16:01 EDT 2005

Hallöchen!

Marek Kubica <pythonmailing at web.de> writes:

> [...]
>
> I have started GUIs in Python with wx, but after a short time I
> was annoyed how many things were buggy. I don't know why, but I
> fell from one bug to the other while programming one application.

I'm very suprised.  wxPython is still that buggy?  I read reports
from 2000 about such observations, but they tried wxPython in a
non-standard way, and the project has had 5 years to become more
stable after all.  Besides, wxPython prepares for being included
into the standard distribution.

What did you do?

Tschö,
Torsten.