GUI - Windows: Where to get started

Caleb Hattingh caleb1 at telkomsa.net
Tue Jul 26 16:03:54 EDT 2005

Probably, the best place for learning how to build GUI's for Windows, in
general, is to get hold the personal edition of Delphi from the Borland
website.  If you want something more specific to Python, it is likely to
be much tougher.  You would, for example, have to decide which widget
toolkit you want to use.  Also, you would have to decide if you want to do
GUI-building via text-files or through a graphical method.  The simplest
method (for the latter) I have seen so far is Glade, but perhaps other
posters will have better advice than me.

rgds
Caleb