Outlook COM: how to create a MailItem from a .msg file

Guy Lateur guy.lateur at b-b.be
Tue Jul 5 07:54:07 EDT 2005

> I just tried this and it failed with IP addresses but not
> hostnames/machine names,  try it again with the server name. :)

Nope, same problem. I think TJG might be right, and our server probably
doesn't have IMAP running (yet).

> Depends how secure you need it to be.    For my simple stuff I just do
> something like this
> [snip]

That's a nice thought, although the pw is still pretty visible. Maybe
there's a way to encode/decode it using some sort of key (that only I know),
that produces a truly unrecognisable pw?

Thanks for the input,