all possible combinations

Edvard Majakari edvard+news at majakari.net
Thu Jul 14 02:05:41 EDT 2005

John Machin <sjmachin at lexicon.net> writes:

>>>My list is not arbitrary. I'm looking for all 'combinations' as I
>>>originally posted. Order does not matter to me... just all possibilities.

>> That's good, since you only need combinations of "a", "b" and "c" the

> "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Inconceivable!

--
# Edvard Majakari		Software Engineer
# PGP PUBLIC KEY available    	Soli Deo Gloria!

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the firstplace. Therefore,
 if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition,
 not smart enough to debug it."  -- Brian W. Kernighan