Python exception hook simple example needed

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Thu Jul 7 11:34:44 EDT 2005

On Jul 7, 2005, at 7:27 AM, Fuzzyman wrote:

> Do you have an exception handling dialog ?

	Not per se, as there hasn't been a request for one; we have several
dialogs ranging from simple messages to alerts to interactive dialogs,
much as wxPython offers. But I'll make this offer: give me a spec as to
what you need this "exception handling dialog" to do, and I'll have it
added to the framework within 24 hours. Deal?

> Can you use the UI layer without being tied to the rest of the
> framework ? They seemed pretty integrated to me.

	They are integrated, but nothing forces you to use anything you don't
want. I know of several people who have developed UI-only apps, with no
need for business objects or database connectivity. They started in
plain wxPython, and switched to Dabo because it was so much easier, and
so much more Pythonic.

      ___/
     /
    __/