Python exception hook simple example needed

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Wed Jul 6 21:54:50 EDT 2005

On Jul 6, 2005, at 8:59 AM, Fuzzyman wrote:

> Wax has a brilliant prebuilt dialog/handler. It's a wrapper over
> wxPython - so you still use wxPython objects, it's jsut all a lot
> easier.

And don't forget Dabo, which wraps all of wxPython's dialogs into
simple calls. No need to create/show/destroy; just call the appropriate
function.

I know I'm biased, being one of the authors, but I've used both
extensively, and find Dabo so much easier to work with. And if there's
a part of wxPython that we haven't wrapped yet, let us know, as we are
actively working on Dabo and improving it all the time.

      ___/
     /
    __/
   /