python certification

dimitri pater dimitri.pater at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 09:08:51 EDT 2005

Hello,
Python is not about certificates or diplomas, so do not spend any money on
it (the other guy was only joking). If you want to show your python skills
to others (like the teachers from the college you want to go to), use this
list. Participate in discusions, ask quesions, maybe even write a tutorial.
Maybe then they will think: "hey, this guy (or girl) is really doing
something with his skills".

Just an idea,
Dimitri

On 20 Jul 2005 05:41:39 -0700, lordverminard at gmail.com <
lordverminard at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi
> i bassically need it cuz i am appyling to colleges this year and
> i know this kind of stuff really helps.
> besides since i am learning python i thought i might get some credit
> for it as well.
> its bassically for a mention in my resume/bio-data/appliccation
> i am willing to spend about $50-100 but any more is out of my bugdet.
> even $50 is hard on me.
> i did find this great site that would let me give a perl exam in $9.99
> but they don't have python.
>
> --

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is
violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
-----
Please visit dimitri's website: www.serpia.com <http://www.serpia.com>