python certification

Cyril Bazin cyril.bazin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:36:47 EDT 2005

Fine,

Go to "http://www.pythonchallenge.com" and try the challenge, if you are
able to get to the level 17-18, you can say you start to have good skills in
Python. You will prove:
you are not stupid,
you know regex, basic sound/image treatment, the basics of zip/bz2, you
understood how to use urllib/urllib2 and xmlrpc and many other things.

When you get to the level 17-18, go to the IRC and ask to "theSamet" a
certification. If he is in a good mood, maybe he will give you an ascii-art
diplom like Rocco! ;-)

Cyril