Folding in vim

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Tue Jul 5 12:57:36 EDT 2005

Andrea Griffini enlightened us with:
> - never ever use tabs

I always use one tab for indents, and set my editor to display it as
four spaces. I like being able to unindent a line by deleting a single
character. I don't see a reason why _not_ to use tabs, really. As long
as the use is consistent - I hate those files with an 8-space tab and
4-space indent, where they replace two indents with a single tab. For
me, one indent = one tab. No matter the tab setting, it'll look good.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa