Earthquake Forecasting Program July 11, 2005

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at pauahtun.org
Mon Jul 18 15:21:49 EDT 2005

Hi All--

Bob Officer wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 08:31:31 GMT, in sci.geo.earthquakes, "edgrsprj"
> <edgrsprj at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> >PROPOSED EARTHQUAKE FORECASTING
> >COMPUTER PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT EFFORT
>
> <sigh> here we go again...
>
> EDG is not a computer programmer, nor is he a geologist...
>
> The best guess seems to be that he is he is crackpot, often going from group
> to group espousing some sort of knowledge and asking for people to forward
> his articles to government, schools and other professional bodies with a
> demand that public monies be giving to him to support his "research".

Well, I guess this is in line with how I persist in seeing the Subject:
header.  _Every_ time I look at it, my brain sees "Re: Earthquake
Fornicating Program".

Brings a whole new dimension to "Did the earth move for you too,
honey?", doesn't it?

Metta,
<the-devil-made-me>-ly y'rs,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
God N Locomotive Works
http://www.andi-holmes.com/
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours