The state of OO wrappers on top of wxPython (was Re: Wheel-reinvention with Python)

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Sat Jul 30 18:25:55 EDT 2005

On Saturday 30 July 2005 17:44, Jorge Godoy wrote:

> Bar and line graphics, mainly.  In an easy and portable way.  Something
> that calculates the axis scales automatically, that allows users to change
> some information, add legends, put values in specific points and all those
> things that are common to business graphs.

 OIC - I thought that you were referring to a specific part of wxPython that
we haven't wrapped yet.

 I'll defer this to my partner, Paul McNett. He's spearheading the reporting
module for Dabo, and may know of some tools that are already out there that
could generate the image, which Dabo could then display.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com