is python more popular than coldfusion?

worzel asda at sdarta.com
Wed Jan 5 08:30:40 EST 2005

Wth respect to coldfusion, is there much doubt about the fact that Python is
a more prominent and important technology?

How is colfusion percieved by the Python community? Many people belive
coldfusion is becomeing irrelavant and is on its death bed - do Python folk
generally feel this way about it?

Thanks for your input on this by the way.

news:mailman.192.1104931284.22381.python-list at python.org...