What YAML engine do you use?

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Sat Jan 22 14:53:17 EST 2005

"rm" <rm at rm.net> wrote:

> 100% right on, stuff (like this)? should be easy on the users, and if possible, on the developers,
> not the other way around.

I guess you both stopped reading before you got to the second paragraph
in my post.  YAML (at least the version described in that spec) isn't easy on
users; it may look that way at a first glance, and as long as you stick to a
small subset, but it really isn't.  that's not just bad design, that's plain evil.

and trust me, when things are hard to get right for developers, users will
suffer too.

</F>