Reaching the real world

Gregor Horvath g.horvath at gmx.at
Tue Jan 4 10:46:31 EST 2005

Hi,

I have just written a python module to program the M232 measurement unit
from elv.
It has 8 digital I/O and 6 analog ports (0-5V). Works fine, although it
is a little bit slow (0,2 s to measure)
Furthermore the digital ports do not have enough power to switch a relay
directly, I had to do it with additional transistors.
It controls my heating together with a python program an a eletric motor
/ gearbox and some sensors.

german store:

http://www.elv.de/

Type M232 into the search field.

english:

http://www.elv.de/shopping/elvcom/

If you are intersted in the python code, just drop a note.

--
Greg