The next Xah-lee post contest

PA petite.abeille at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 09:16:28 EST 2005

On Jan 29, 2005, at 14:35, Steve wrote:

> Here's my contribution (tho' I'm not really in my most creative frame
> of mind):

Not being very creative myself, here is a contribution "by proxy":

"Unlike Java programmers, who are hip on the outside, dreary
conformists on the inside, Smalltalk programmers are a bunch of faded
flower children who listen to Mantovani and the Star Wars soundtrack.
They are 68% more likely to be Clinton supporters and 94% of them
laughed when Bob Dole fell down in the last election campaign. Most
Smalltalk programmers smoke weak pot and hide their stash from their
kids (who are Java programmers)."
-- Steve Wart, why Smalltalk never caught on

http://hoho.dyndns.org/~holger/smalltalk.html

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay