complex numbers

It's me itsme at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 11:30:04 EST 2005

Precisely.   One have to convert complex number into vectors, and vector of
complex numbers into vector of vectors, list of complex numbers into list of
vectors, ...., you get the idea.

And my code no longer look like the equation I have on paper...

Like I said, I've travelled down that path before with C++ and Modelica.
It gets ugly.

Anyway.

news:slrncu9mmo.1r6.apardon at rcpc42.vub.ac.be...