distutils linux script installation broken?

Cory Davis cdavisNOSP at NOSPstaffmail.ed.ac.uk
Thu Jan 13 05:00:08 EST 2005

Thanks for the help Chris. I tried the -E option, and also installing as
root with no change - the scripts in the bin directory still end up with
#!None on the first line.  Next step is to reinstall Python 2.4, and if
that doesn't work I'll just stick with 2.3.4.

Cheers,
Cory.