How do I make Windows Application with Python ?

BOOGIEMAN BOOGIEMANPN at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 3 17:38:34 EST 2005

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 17:19:22 -0500, Peter Hansen wrote:

> What do you mean by "Windows Applications"?  I'm running
> Python on Windows XP, so every program I write with
> Python is a "Windows application" by my definition.  Obviously
> you are using a different one.
>
> (And if you just mean "it has a GUI", then my answer is
> "I use wxPython with Python".  There is also Tkinter, and
> other options.  Please ask a more specific, detailed question
> to get useful answers.)

Well, I programmed a little in MS Visual Studio 2003, and there you have
Console apllication and Windows application (among others). Windows one is
with buttons and other gadgets. So, I want to make applications that
doesn't open console to display result, I want to display it into the
message box. Also, I want to use that application on the computers where
Python isn't installed