TypeError error on tkinter.createfilehandler dummy example

Pedro Werneck pedro.werneck at terra.com.br
Fri Jan 21 09:31:02 EST 2005

Hi,

The createfilehandler is not supported on Windows since Tcl/TK 8.0.
tkinter.createfilehandler is None, so you get the NoneType is not
callable error.

I wrote a simple module with a mix-in class to solve this problem. I had
a lote of code using it on linux and needed to run it on Windows. I can
send it to you in pvt, if you want.

Pedro Werneck